Week of 5/25/15
1. 90’s Reunions are all the rage. The hussies of Cruel Intentions did a little girls night out to see the musical version of said movie and Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair got reacquainted with each other’s mouths. In more PG reunions, sitcom pals Jodie Sweetin, Christine Lakin and Beverly Mitchell (Stephanie Tanner, Al Lambert & Lucy Camden) had brunch and didn’t make out with each other. Oh, 90’s nostalgia. Gets me every time. Side note: We can all agree that Cruel Intentions is one of those movies that if it’s on TV we stop everything to watch, right? Just so disturbingly good.
View this post on Instagram
'I Kissed A Girl, Again, And I Liked It!!' @SarahMGellar & @TheRealSelmaBlair rekindled that #CruelIntentions Big Screen Magic tonight w/ @ReeseWitherspoon when they attended the Sold Out performance of @CruelIntentionsMusical at the @LA_Rockwell! Such an amazing fun night w/ these phenomenal ladies! / Photograph By @Bradley206 #BradEverettYoung #DreamLoudOfficial / #SarahMichelleGellar #Katherine #SelmaBlair #Cecile #ReeseWitherspoon #Annette #CruelIntentionsMusical #LARockwell #Kiss #Cruel #Intentions #Brad #Everett #Young #Photography #Sony / Photo taken w/ the @Sony #A3000
2. Jason Derulo has a new album full of bangers on bangerz. I put one of his new hits on last week’s JUice but then he threw us for a loop this week by putting his full album out for preview and I haven’t stopped playing it on repeat. Whatever J creates turns to gold. Guy hasn’t made one single song I hate in the past like 3 years. Do your ears a favor and give Everything is 4 a listen.
3. CMT Music Awards to be hosted by Erin Andrews & Brittany Snow.
What? Pick two more random people to host an awards show for country music. This will most certainly be a trainwreck. Tune in June 10th at 8P to see it all transpire, because you KNOW I will and it will be blogged.
4. I can eat more pizza than Beyonce. Queen B is hammin it up in Florence, dabbling in some pizza and gelato and when she posted this picture of half a pizza, my face immediately broke into a shit-eating grin. I’m finally better than Beyonce at something.
Not only did I crush a whole pizza in Florence, I did it on the REG. I may not be a superstar billionaire queen, but I can PUT AWAY A PIZZA. Respect THAT. Bow down bitches. #CleanPlateClub PS: Did Bey get a heart-shaped pizza? Answer: NO.
5. Prince Farming and his Milkmaid are headed to Splitsville instead of Podunk, IA.
This is last on the list for obvious reasons. A mere months after Chris dum dum Soules picked Whitney because she was the only one who agreed to move to Iowa, they’re dunzo. Color me shocked. Although now that the show is over, can we cut the shit with Chris being a “full time farmer” in Arlington? Bro just did The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars B2B. Something tells me he’s not flying back to Iowa every night to tend to his cows. The schtick is up. He lives in LA and he’s about to become a career reality TV star. Put it in the books.
BONUS for getting through this short week: Zac Efron and his biceps went hiking in Hawaii this past Memorial Day. Lick.